Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Are You Dealing With Mold Right Now?
As much as you might believe that you can identify mold growth in your Helena - Great Falls property, it might be more complicated to do so than you realize. While some colonies present apparent signs like an overwhelming musty odor that moves through the immediate area or physical signals like spotting and visible colony growth, this is not always the case. We provide air sampling and environmental testing to offer definitive evidence of mold growth and microbial threats that require action by competent professionals like our SERVPRO team.
Dependable Mold Remediation Services
Our professionals' route to remove active colonization varies from one point of the property to the next. Much of these decisions get based on the severity of the situation and the mold damage location. While surface cleaning is the ideal solution, there are many instances where the organism has rooted too deeply for these simple solutions. We offer several strategies for eliminating active mold growth, including:
- Surface Cleaning with Antimicrobial Products
- Soda/Media Blasting
- Controlled Demolition
Restoring Properties After Mold Infestation
With mold growth, repairs and reconstruction are often inevitable. The more concise efforts like controlled demolition are, the faster that build back can occur after mitigation and remediation. With in-house contractors on our team, we can seamlessly transition from the remediation process to the reconstruction phase. A comprehensive approach like this not only saves customers money, but it can also reduce the time that restoration takes as well.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (406) 458-6008
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Helena & Great Falls?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (406) 458-6008
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Helena & Great Falls is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 2120 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We proudly serve Helena, MT, Great Falls, MT, and surrounding areas.